Thursday, May 17, 2007

Going Soft

Today is one of those random weird St. Louis days where it feels like you’ve fallen asleep and woken up in another season. Today, St. Louis is proud to present fall, back by popular demand. It’s not bad at all, really, just a bit cool and breezy.

The loveliness of the day is helping me to keep my pervasive crabbiness in check. For over a week I’ve been waiting to hear about a promotion at work. Add to that waiting to hear about a recent audition. Throw in having to work Friday AND Saturday night at Pink Collar Wage Slave Job #2, and we should be rapidly approaching the point where Kate could gleefully punch a fucker in the throat.

Strangely, though, I’m doing okay. Anxious and extra-special whiny, but not seriously having a rage wallow. I must be going soft.

No comments: